Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion?

3 posters

Go down

Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? Empty Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion?

Post  JFK Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi,

A few days ago, I bought a 10-pack of CMW potions from the priest in Arbor Falls Temple. I put it in my quickbar. When I clicked to use it, it said 'lost item, blah blah'. I figured, sure that's how it would work. Get rid of the 10-pack item, replace it with 9 separate items.
However, I did not have the 9 left overs in inventory afterwards.
I could be messed up, so I'll try it again next time I log on, but I wanted to post just to see if it was a known issue.

Having fun!

JFK
JFK
JFK
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? Empty Re: Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion?

Post  Shady Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:07 pm

i have seen that too, long time ago. was a 10 pack of potions bought and added to quickbar. i can't remember what type it was, but i had the same issue with the entire 10pack being used at once.
Shady
Shady
CAP Squire
CAP Squire

Back to top Go down

Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion? Empty Re: Possible error with [10 pack]Cure Moderate Wounds potion?

Post  lord_of_worms Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:50 pm

thats, odd.

i just tried it and its working correctly for me? I tried all the heals, barksins, etc.

not saying its not something wrong with how I did it...so not sure about how to 'fix' it if i cannot reproduce it.
does it happen everytime? or just randomly sometimes for you guys?
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Shady Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

i saw it only once. long time back, cant remember what the stack was, but it was a bought 10 pack. added to quickslot and used from there...poof all ten were consumed. I have not seen it since.
Shady
Shady
CAP Squire
CAP Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  JFK Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:59 pm

In my case it was the Cure Moderate Wounds ten pack. I haven't had a chance to check it out again yet, sorry.

JFK
JFK
JFK
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down