Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
I'm really excited! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
I'm really excited! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
I'm really excited! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
I'm really excited! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
I'm really excited! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
I'm really excited! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
I'm really excited! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
I'm really excited! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
I'm really excited! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

I'm really excited!

2 posters

Go down

I'm really excited! Empty I'm really excited!

Post  The_Mythic Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm hyped about finding this server, and i'm sure my friends will be also when I alert them!

How's it going?
What a Face

The_Mythic
CAP Adventurer
CAP Adventurer

Back to top Go down

I'm really excited! Empty Re: I'm really excited!

Post  lord_of_worms Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Ahhh, Great to see you! and welcome!
I hope your stay was pleasant within Arbor Falls. Currently we have had a kind of rush of new players and its really been great. I hope to see you again sometime when I am playing (or dm'ing)
the world is still being developed on a weekly basis so there is always something new to do,see or kill here.
and as always I appreciate any feedback, what your likes were, your dilikes, what you might like to see in a future update...
I am striving to not just create a fun world to adventure in but I want it to be visually appealing as well!

Great to have you on board, if i can do anything or help to make your stay better don't hesitate to ask!

Happy Adventuring Very Happy

p.s. we would love to have your friends over sometime, maybe purchase a house in Fellhurst City? pirat
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mythic Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:31 pm

I am absolutely buzzed by this server! You have done a magnificent job so far! So many innovative things I have not seen before, whilst keeping an amazing atmosphere.. I'm in love with the worldmap system, and all the customization options.. I come from a background of Social servers, i've DM'd on a few too.. But on them, a great premise is customization.. I love the fact that I come here and get bowled over by stuff I haven't seen before.

I am in the process of telling my NWN buddies about this place, and am really looking forward to exploring more of this server.

I really like the Hats and Horns modifications, and the atmosphere so far.. And yes, perhaps an abode, that's a cool idea! Watch this space.

The_Mythic
CAP Adventurer
CAP Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_of_worms Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Absolutely I can give you a quick rundown of some of the stuff this server offers

Custom Content - mostly by me, and much of the stuff I did exclusively for this server so isnt available anywhere else.
also many tilesets (my own) and others by such great content creators as
Maxam (classic and versitile Dungeon)
Sen - Mines and Caverns - Shadowplane tileset
Diademus - Spider caves tileset
and much more

Persitant hats,horns,eyes,open-faced helms - expanded upon to include my own custom helms and horns and hats...

persistant housing - you can purchase your own house in Fellhurst City and goto the furniture shop and buy (any) furniture piece that was used in the construction of this PW, so variety is def. there. and place these furniture pieces anywhere you like, rotated in any direction you desire and it also is persistant. chests and containers are all persistant.

persistant journals and quests. - no more empty journals when you've been playing here

Assasination systems/ Message Boards, in-game emails

a Traveling Coach systems/ Traveling Boat system/Traveling Airship system

Persistant Horses and Stables across the whole server. stable your horse in one stable and you can retrieve him from any other stable in gameworld.

Custom summons - good pcs get good creatures- evil get bad creatures - rangers druids get animals..etc

Multiple Summons...yep, summon more than (1) creature at a time, want an undead army following your palemaster into the crypts, you got it. good old Baldurs gate days!

extremely enticing visuals and landscapes - each area is carefully created as if it were the only one in the gameworld...so detail is not skipped in any of the areas.

Ragnaroks fighting aimations and new swimming animations modified to work with all the new robes , armor parts

new voicesets (optional download) that have everything from homer simpson to seargeant gunnery from the movie 'full metal jacket'

since I am a custom content modeler and texture designer I can pretty much tailor any model to any user...i have had request for specific armors and weapons and vfx to special tileset features...all created from requests by the player base.

persistant Shovel dig/bury system - buy a shovel from one of the specialty shops and you can go and bury your loot (or a victim perhaps?) and retrieve it at any point later on in game 9even after server resets) only you know where your 'spot' is hidden due to map notes being persistantly added to your user map.

persistant map pins - yep write your own map pins and they sat after server resets/log outs

World map system - still in works but a nice visual representation of the world of Arbor Falls PW. showing you where you are in relation to the rest of the world.

Completely and always will be open sourced- Thats right like what you see in game, well download the mod yourself and use it for your own ideas...unlike some servers that hide away their own modifications secretly, I always put up the latest builds that my server is running, true i lose some playerbase that way since many will just play the downloaded version or host it themselves but I strive to give back what the community has given to me 100%

and really soooo much more..

the only thing I can say is this place is Big and getting Bigger..
almost all the players I have run into have never even step foot out of arbor falls areas...
there are

arbor falls town center
underdark levels
crypts
catacombs
graveyards
open seas
castle raids
wildlands
marshlands
volcanic mountains
underwater-undersea adventures
fellhurst Port district
Hothmourne Mountains (think frozen north)
Mines

so really get out there and explore (but only after gettin some levels, arbor falls wilds isnt for the faint of heart tongue )

once again glad to have you here and look forward to seeing you adventuring here.

~Cheers

Worm

lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum