Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working?

2 posters

Go down

Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? Empty Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working?

Post  JFK Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:00 am

Oh oh, in the Shadow Plane, after doing what was asked and returning with the axe, the ghost boy creates a portal back, but when I click it, nothing happens. Is it intentionally this way?

Thanks,

JFK
JFK
JFK
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? Empty Re: Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working?

Post  lord_of_worms Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Yikes, it shouldn't be? when you log back in try speaking to him again and see if it properly re-triggers. I haven't run into that kind of bug myself. but I will look into the code.

tried sleeping outside eh? lol
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working? Empty Re: Oh oh! Ghost kid's portal not working?

Post  JFK Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 am

Problem might have been that I hadn't been assigned the 'boy and his axe' quest while in the Prime Material Plane? I've since spoke with him and accepted the quest. Next time I end up on the Shadow Plane, we'll see what happens.

Yeah, I must have dozed off out there! Smile
JFK
JFK
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_of_worms Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 pm

well no, it shouldnt matter either way. I've looked into the coding and it basically just stores your location before porting you and then retrieves the info back when porting you out of shadow realm and back to the material plane.
my guess?
maybe your position wasnt saved or it was overwritten, or you ported too fast for it to properly save.?
but I rewrote a little case statement that will now check.
DO i have a valid position to port back to, if yes go there
if NOT, then just port me to a default location within the material plane counterpart.

so now you should be able to get back even if something goes wrong in the initial jump.

good bug to catch. TY.
fixed and added to my updates fixed list.

lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down