Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates

3 posters

Go down

Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates Empty Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates

Post  lord_of_worms Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

but I assure you nothing is further from the truth.

I have built (3) new tilesets for this next big update (including a much more robust underdark tileset that was found in the last update patch.
I have included numerous bug fixes and just plain non-game breaking wierdness (floating placeables,misspelled chests and the like,etc)

I (in collaboration with Jaybonz) have over 15 NEW quests and about 7 side quests added
We have expanded the new underdark areas to encompass over 15 new never before seen areas some as big as 16x16!!!

a new world map system for the underdark areas!
a few new creature models (I will keep the names of these a surprise *wink*

some various new content from other authors of the vault

so I just wanted to state, that even though it hasn't 'seemed' very busy here it HAS!
I cannot give an ETA when I will be ready to package this all up for LIVE play, I dont want to rush like last time and end up with like 40 update patches in the span of a month so bear with me a little longer.
I know I will have it all finsihed before the beginning of feb. if thats any consolation.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all sometime online.

respectfully,

~worm

lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates Empty Re: Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates

Post  Shady Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:40 am

Very Happy
Shady
Shady
CAP Squire
CAP Squire

Back to top Go down

Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates Empty Re: Just an update on the (apparent) lack of updates

Post  JFK Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Huzzah! I just broke out into a +5 Smile of Delirious Anticipation!
JFK
JFK
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_of_worms Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Update for all new content is scheduled for GO LIVE the weekend of 1/23/2011

So make sure you set aside some time to download the new hak that will be roughly about 19MB of sweet underdark goodness!!on that date.

I will send a reminder again the friday night of said update.

Cheers!!!
I am very excited about this update as its the first one in several months that actually has a slew of new custom content rather then just fixes/quest add-ons

lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down