Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Container Fun EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Container Fun EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Container Fun EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Container Fun EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Container Fun EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Container Fun EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Container Fun EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Container Fun EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Container Fun EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Container Fun

3 posters

Go down

Container Fun Empty Container Fun

Post  Roccky Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Minor things, but I figured I should point it out since these could be sploits.

1) Bag of planar holding: Tied to character? My goal was to have a house two of my characters could share. I put some stacks of mana potions in a bag (since we can't store stacks in a house container?). However, only the character (Will) that placed them can access them. In fact, they are in all of the three bags he owns. When Ageon Solarris opens the one placed in a container, its an empty bag. Probably not a bug, but wanted to check.

2) Mana Potion: Every time I open a bag of planar holding with a mana potion in it (as Will), I get the effect without using the potion. I also get the effect moving a stack in or out of the bag of planar holding.

3) Explosive Barrels: Being the packrat that I am, I wanted to keep some explosives in my house (you never know). By moving two from my inventory to a container, the barrels "formed" in front of the container. I picked them back up. However, looking in the container, there are two explosive barrels in there as well as in my inventory.

Again, not worried, just wanted to let you know. Thanks!

Roccky
CAP Adventurer
CAP Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Container Fun Empty Re: Container Fun

Post  lord_of_worms Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 pm

bag of planar holding are tied to a single PC, but you can lose your bag buy a new one and everything will still be in it, so the 'storage' is persistent rather then the bag itself.

2) thanks for that tip, custom script and looks like its firing OnAquireOnUnAquire for mana potions firing when depositing in bags.

3) I assume these are the same barrels taken from the Felhurst guys house and not the ones you buy correct?
the reason being those ones outside his house are/still not complete as yet, they respawn when you take one, so it was an easy way to script the problem of "will there be enough? if they do it wrong a few times" the ones you buy shouldnt have this issue. (you can purchase them from the Dwarven forge in Arbor Falls)

p.s. If you want a house your PCs can share simply take the guy who owns the key, go see the deed merchant in Fellhurst and near him is a 'machine' you can use to make a duplicate of your key to 'give' to your other player.(just activate your keys special power on the machine and a duplicate key will be created in your inventory)
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MannyJabrielle Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 am

The planar bag seems to trigger off the lycan blood potions too (without actually using up one of the potion bottles).

Oddly, using my portable scrying orb has caused the effect of the blood to be fired off (infecting, or boosting if already infected). Here too, no potion is actually consumed, so it's just the effect firing off.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum