Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Blah! Sometimes I really dislike summer

3 posters

Go down

Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer Empty Blah! Sometimes I really dislike summer

Post  MannyJabrielle Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Nothing like NOT having a stable internet connection and being unable to run around in AF!

Top that off with 100+ degree heatwave, with a forecasted 105+ tomorrow... ugh, not a happy man right now Razz

Add to that... loud loud loud rugrats running around outside until whoknowswhen PM at night...
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer Empty Re: Blah! Sometimes I really dislike summer

Post  borojb Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:33 am

I thought you had been conspicuously absent...figured maybe we
had done something to offend Twisted Evil

If your connection is really that bad you might try this:
http://www.novatelwireless.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=19&Itemid=12

I'm not a spokesperson or anything, but I have played on the server
while traveling down the highway using one of those things.

Anyway, hope to see you back soon!

P.S. Enjoying the Grim Stones

borojb
CAP Squire
CAP Squire

Back to top Go down

Blah!  Sometimes I really dislike summer Empty Re: Blah! Sometimes I really dislike summer

Post  lord_of_worms Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 am

Lol, I thought the same, thought I didnt implement your grim stones properly...

I imagined you spitting at your screen saying "Filth!! Ptoooey!"

just kidding, its just as hot here, I literally have a fan between me and my keyboard blowing air in my face..and dust...and small bugs ..and i dont even know what else...
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_of_worms Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 am

and borojb? you played AF while traveling down a highway?! wow... now THAT makes me feel that AF is loved....screw the no texting while driving laws, they need to fine you with a "no AF while driving!"
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  borojb Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 am

Hell, who said I was driving? I was headin' down the highway in my chauffeur driven lim-o-sine!

cheers

Last edited by borojb on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quality control)

borojb
CAP Squire
CAP Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum