Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Raging Merchants and other peculiarities EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Raging Merchants and other peculiarities

2 posters

Go down

Raging Merchants and other peculiarities Empty Raging Merchants and other peculiarities

Post  Eagles Talon Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Greetings,

I'm pretty new here. I've had one foray into the world yesterday I think and I have a few questions/concerns/comments.

I made a fighter type - easier to start off with I think.

I started off in the Outskirts. Not sure if that was planned or not. The first merchange there had two empty stores. No goods in his inventory at all.

I did not find a way to get into the city from there, so I wandered the paths. I hunted deer for a bit. It was fun and not too dangerous. The ever respawning deer were a bit of a bonus. I could've stayed there and leveled on deer given time at 22xp each.

I however was not quite that bright. I went to the next area and ran into a group (5-6) skelletons that managed to pound my under-equipped first level fighter to the ground. After I fell, the skelletons continued to beat on my unconcious form until I was quite dead. I guess that was not a big deal as there was no death penalty applied and it got me to the city.

I went out from the temple and started to look around. I was lazily wandering the streets enjoying the magnificent view and I notice a man running to me. I believe it was one of the vendors. He ran right up to me and "Bam" one sword swing and I was dead again. Not sure what I did to piss him off. After talking to the Temple Priest I went out again and turned in a different direction to avoid the crazed merchant and another merchant, the armorer this time I believe, decided that I needed to be taught a lesson "Bam" I was dead again. I started off as a true neutral fighter and as far as I know still am. Not sure if there is a faction bug or something.

It was a rough day to say the least.

I do have to say that what I have seen so far has been in a word Stunning!

ET

Eagles Talon
CAP Adventurer
CAP Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Raging Merchants and other peculiarities Empty Re: Raging Merchants and other peculiarities

Post  lord_of_worms Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 pm

I am working on a fix for the factions, basically you killed the deer and some townies don't like that...lol

everyone does start out in the outskirts (unless your a vampire or lycan in nature)
from there you can either take the path to Town or take the carraige ride, its a slow haul though (carriage) but your safe inside, the rider will spout all sorts of things but he will also yell out his stops such as "Anyone wanting to enter Arbor Falls should exit the coach now" and then simply exit and you will be at the town doorsteps..

it IS tough on your own, even as a fighter but I think you just were unlucky with the skeletons.

no penalities at all for dying, life is tough enough..

I do urge you to stay and give it a few more gos, most of us know about some of these glitches and have made up RP stories to go with the crazed merchants defending their deer.
also from what i am told, you cannot 'turn' the good ghosts if your a cleric in Arbor Falls cemetary else the same thing will happen to you.

but I am working on these fixes.
(:

glad you like it so far though!
welcome!
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Raging Merchants and other peculiarities Empty Re: Raging Merchants and other peculiarities

Post  Eagles Talon Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:33 am

No worries. I'll stick around from time to time at least.

I am a curious sort.

I am soooo looking forward to being Wowed!

Eagles Talon
CAP Adventurer
CAP Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum