Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things)

3 posters

Go down

Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) Empty Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things)

Post  Ummma Mon May 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Just a few things I've noticed..
First, when reverting from were-rat 'shape', it also removes monk speed - presumably it just removes any and all speed bonuses on the character when it strips the were shape bonuses. Any chance of adding a conditional to keep monk speed intact? I don't know if it removes any other things that ~should~ remain, I'm not entirely sure what the form does really.. (As he is going to be an epic monk, there might be a host of abilities that will get removed by shifting). I ~could~ cure him, but.. it is too much fun.

Edit: Even relogging doesn't return the monk speed bonus, it is like the feat has been eaten.

Also, I'm having some curious things with item sets. When I first used them, the three thieves parts, and three monk parts, gave 4 bonuses between them. (Concealment and trueseeing from the thieves gear, and Regeneration & something I've forgotten from the monk gear). Now, I never get the true seeing bonus, ever, and no matter what combination of the monk gear I add, or what order I equip it, it only ever gives the first level bonus.

Edit: After more testing, the Monk robes broke because I modified the appearance. Another set stacks the bonuses properly again, giving regen, then trueseeing for L1 & 2. Now to try to find a Thieve's hood... XD

Ummma
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) Empty Re: Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things)

Post  Ummma Thu May 31, 2012 7:57 am

Another thing, The magical damage bonus used to scale with levels, similar to the Vampire's negative damage bonus - but instead of hitting the next tier on character level 27 it went to a paltry +1, lower than it was when he first became a were...

Update edit:
Still only 1 magical damage, I've been levelling like an addict to hope it is just a glitch, to be corrected when it should scale up to the next amount. It doesn't seem to want to change.

In other news: Zombies. With chairs. Yes. They BEAT YOU ON THE HEAD WITH CHAIRS!!

Ummma
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things) Empty Re: Oh, Rats! (And a few other little niggling things)

Post  borojb Thu May 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Ummma wrote:
In other news: Zombies. With chairs. Yes. They BEAT YOU ON THE HEAD WITH CHAIRS!!

Only if you deserve it Razz

borojb
CAP Squire
CAP Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_of_worms Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:08 pm

is this for the wererat still, the leveling glitch?

as for the speed bonus, yeah sorry, I dont think I ever played a monk and therefor had overlooked that class when looping through removing effects.
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ummma Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

lord_of_worms wrote:is this for the wererat still, the leveling glitch?
Yes. It has a scaling magical damage bonus that seemed to mirror the Vampires one, only it stopped at L25ish. When, for the Vampire it goes from 2d6 to 2d8, for the Rat it went from 2d6 to 1.

On reflection, it ~really~ doesn't need it, what with all the other bonuses you get from the subrace.. but it is annoying from a sense of 'completeness'.

I used to really like my Vampire Character.

Rats Rule!

Ummma
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_of_worms Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 pm

I will look into this and see if I can get a fix in there in time for the update to happen this coming weekend (cant promise it will for this weekend(have a load of other stuff to do as well) but its def. on my to do list now)
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ummma Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Nerf it. Seriously. Rats are ~too~ powerful.

Anyone that has seen Rico will agree.

Ummma
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down