Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur

Go down

Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur Empty Journal Entry: A. Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur

Post  JFK Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm

I continue my voyage of discovery regarding these lands, in service to the Captain of the Waves. Why Valkur has chosen to send me ashore for so long I cannot say, but he is the way, and I am the vessel only. I go where his currents send me, Amen I say.
The people of Arbor Falls and its surrounding areas are a sturdy folk, to my old eyes. Although landlubbers one and all, they are reasonable and courteous. I investigated a complex of crypts, where the dead do not rest easy in the sea's embrace, nor sleep peacefully with the worms. Before shoving off, I was hailed by two others who had put in down there. They were Ibun and Ash, a powerful duo indeed, and we three continued through a series of stone graveyards. Many was the tortured soul laid back to rest, thanks to their skills and knowledge. I hope to run aground of those two again, sometime.
But evening draws close now, and I must find the seashore to make my evening prayers. I know that in my service to Valkur, I may one day fall to death's embrace. Should that happen, and if this log be found, I pray my bones find their way to the bottom of the sea. To any who read this:
Fair seas and safe harbor!
Aragnosh Cordwaine, Swab of Valkur the Mighty, Captain of the Waves.
JFK
JFK
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down