Community Adventure Project
Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Adventurer, make yerself at home.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fix or Improve??
Question about the persistence of location EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Drgnwlkr

» Is there...
Question about the persistence of location EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am by Tavion

» Resetting Journal
Question about the persistence of location EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm by Subnormal

» Golem Builder By Borojb
Question about the persistence of location EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm by Tavion

» Hack K & L
Question about the persistence of location EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Tavion

» Help with the haks
Question about the persistence of location EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm by Wyrdwolf

» Character Retirement not working
Question about the persistence of location EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:43 am by MannyJabrielle

» Yankeeyiddos.com
Question about the persistence of location EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am by Drgnwlkr

» The Grimm is back!
Question about the persistence of location EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am by borojb

Question about the persistence of location

2 posters

Go down

Question about the persistence of location Empty Question about the persistence of location

Post  Phoenixoverlord Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:50 am

A couple weeks ago, I downloaded the newest version from the vault (thank you, thank you!), but I'm still having an issue with location persistence. Whenever I reset my server, the persistence is not being kept (I use NWNx). The runestone shows me that the location detection is on. Is there anything else that would need to be done in order for this to work?

Phoenixoverlord
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Question about the persistence of location Empty Re: Question about the persistence of location

Post  lord_of_worms Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:45 am

Have you adjusted anything? it should work out of box as is but without understanding what might have been changed or added, I am not sure where to help you start looking Smile
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Question about the persistence of location Empty Re: Question about the persistence of location

Post  Phoenixoverlord Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:40 am

Nope, I've installed everything vanilla flavoured. Could it be that some settings persisted from a previous version where there was an issue? Just thinking out loud here. Smile

Phoenixoverlord
CAP Rook
CAP Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_of_worms Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:55 am

Are you trying it with the *server vault* I gave you , or an entirely new one?

are you playing with an old character? or a new one?
if its an old one, try a new one, created as normal and see if it works then?.
lord_of_worms
lord_of_worms
CAP Knight
CAP Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down